Windsor Hills Vacation Resort
The Windsor Hills resort is fully gated for security and the main gate has a 24 hour guard. The clubhouse over-looks the pool and has billiards/pool tables, a gaming arcade, a shop, fitness room with top of the line equipment, high definition surround sound movie theatre, and other outdoor recreational activities such as poolside ping pong, all surrounding the heated Double Olympic Size Swimming Pool with waterslide, fountains and a spa! There are several areas of children’s play equipment, but the main area has a play fort with slides, a roundabout and swings. Lighted tennis and basketball courts mean you can play a game day or night. There is also a putting green and a beach volleyball court. So much to do! All the benefits of a hotel with the space, relaxation and privacy of your own private home.
Your accommodation at Windsor Hills Vacation Resort
Windsor Hills is one of the closest resorts to the Disney attractions and features a collection of condos, town homes and villas in a gated community with a wealth of on-site facilities. The condos are 2-3 bedrooms, town homes are 3 bedroom and the villas range from 4-6 bedrooms all with private pool and most have a jacuzzi. The resort is well established with mature trees and lush landscaping and there is so much to do, you might not want to leave!
- Gated resort community manned by security officers 24×7
- Only 2 traffic lights from the entrance of Disney (less than 5 minutes by car to Disney entrance.)
- Double Olympic sized, zero entry, lagoon styled, heated pool with 30 foot waterslide
- Lagoon styled Jacuzzi/Spa
- Kids splash pad
- Expansive Children’s playground with tons of equipment
- 58 seat capacity movie theater
- State of the art fitness facility
- Game room / arcade
- Ping pong tables
- Billiards tables
- Lighted basketball courts
- Lighted Tennis courts
- Sand volleyball courts
- 7 hole Putting green
- Picnic Areas with BBQ Grills
- Sundry shop/cafe/bar which also serves hot meals and beer
- Free wifi in clubhouse area
- Free loaner of sports equipment from the Welcome center
- DVD rental kiosk
Windsor Hills Amenities:
- Internet cafe / business center (fee applies)
- Shuttle service to/from Disney resorts (fee applies)
- Oversized parking for RVs and boats
- Free parking
One of the best things about staying in Windsor Hills is it’s location, only 5 minutes from the Disney parks and a stone’s throw from the buzzing array of shops, restaurants and bars on the US-192. Orlando is host to a wide array of restaurants that suit every budget. International Drive has night spots that provide duelling pianos, live cabaret, pirate shows, thrill rides, go-karting, golf, gator feeding (yes, real alligators!), helicopter tours, arcade games, indoor sky diving – the possibilities are endless and all this is 10 minutes from your doorstep.
The following travel times are rough guides, and travel times may vary.
|Walt Disney World||9mins||5miles*|
|Universal / Islands of Adventure||25mins||17miles*|
* This route has restricted usage or includes private roads. / ** This route has tolls
The above calculations are based on Google Maps. Travel times and distances may vary slightly based on where your rental property is located
Looking for income from your property?
Whether you are a private home owner who is relocating, someone with property in a resort area or an individual with several investment properties, our professional team has the skill and experience to manage your property to a very high standard. We would personally like to invite you to call, email or even stop by our local office to discuss how our team at Orlando Rent A Villa can make your vacation rental ownership the best experience ever.