Spring is in the air and it is festival time at Busch Gardens!
Just a short drive from your Orlando area vacation rental, Busch Gardens Tampa is hosting their 5th annual Food & Wine Festival every weekend from March 16- April 28th.
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival receives its largest food makeover since its inception! New for 2019, each food “cabin” will feature dishes inspired by various areas of the country. With more than 100 wines, craft beers and special cocktails to choose from throughout the festival, your pairings are limitless.
Some popular bands will take the stage every weekend on Gwazi Field. The best news is the concerts are included with daily ticketed admission to the park.
- Saturday, April 6th – Stone Temple Pilots
- Sunday, April 7th – Josh Turner and Joe Diffie
- Saturday, April 13th – The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
- Sunday, April 14th – Boyz II Men
- Friday, April 19th – Edwin McCain and Vertical Horizon
- Saturday, April 20th – Hunter Hayes and Levi Hummon
- Sunday, April 21st- Mat Kearney
- Saturday, April 27th – Walk Off the Earth
- Sunday, April 28th – Foreigner
For those of you that are Fun Card Holders and Bronze Annual Pass Members, some block-out dates apply- March 30, April 6 and April 13-27. Daily ticket upgrades or Annual Pass upgrades are available at an additional cost for these guests. Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
For more information please contact us.