Planning a trip can become such a task. You have so many things to do, from booking flights to finding a place to stay. Not to mention putting together an literary so that your days are some what organized. Most of the time you end up tired, and needing a vacation because of your vacation. So avoid the headache and try a staycation. Well if you’ve haven’t heard, staycation it’s the new way to stay at home but as a tourist. Being a local you think you know the ins and outs of the places around you especially if you were born and raised in the area. As a tourist you take the time to research and plan so that you can enjoy every aspect of your trip on limited time. Here is our guide to your staycation weekend.
Booking your “Staycation” Home
Your local vacation home should be worth it. Lets face it you have your own house you could be staying in. So what makes a vacation home worth renting? Location location location. The davenport and Kissimmee area has grown rapidly within the last ten years. Many people are unaware of the beautiful vacation resorts that are tucked away off of hwy 27 and U.S 192. Central Florida is home to some true gems. Orlando Rent a Villa offers beautiful one of a kind customized rentals. With themed rooms and private pool homes its sure to make your staycation worth while. To top it off the resort life is truly a treat with a beautiful clubhouses which includes a Children’s Splash Pad, Interactive Water Slide, Restaurant with Bars, Flow Rider Surf & Wake Simulator, Teen Hangout Zone, Fitness Center and much more. Our featured resorts and homes for your staycation are:
Solara Resort “Solara Dream”
Located in the Beautiful vacation resort of Solara. This brand new home is sure to make your staycation an unforgettable one. From the Moana themed room to the garage turned arcade. This thrilling home has something for everyone. 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms leaves enough space for every family member to be comfortable.
Windsor at Westside “Windsor Resort”
New Resort Community – Windsor at Westside is bright and spacious throughout. 5 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom villa designed for the perfect family getaway. The game room will be sure to keep your kids occupied for some time.
Top 5 Restaurants for your Staycation:
- Columbia Restaurant- Celebration- Adult date night. Live music every Friday and Saturday 8:00pm- 12:00am
- Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy & his Pals – American Contemporary- Family oriented a for sure great time for kids
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’- Disney Spring. Casual Dinning for the entire family. Their mouth watering starters will have you hooked
- The Vegan Hot Dog Cart- Market on South- Vegan? We’ve got you covered. The Vegan Hot Dog cart is rated an A+ by locals
- The Stubborn Mule- Downtown Orlando- A brunch hotspot for locals with bottomless mimosas .
Top 3 Attractions for your Staycation.
- Walt Disney World- If your here for the weekend pick two parks to truly experience. Most locals have been to Disney a million times and don’t actually slow down to really enjoy what it has to offer. You can get fast passes 30 days ahead of your arrival. DO IT! Disney has added a few new attractions. Recently I got a chance to experience the slinky dog dash roller coaster, and it was worth the 70 min wait. Take advantage of planning ahead and be prepared. Star Wars Galaxy Edge at Hollywood studios opens up August 29th, plenty of time for you to book now. Click on the link to access your discounted attraction tickets:https://www.orlandorentavilla.com/theme-park-attraction-tickets/
- I-Drive 360- Icon Park is a 20-acre, walk-able entertainment destination in the heart of Orlando’s International Drive.
- Disney Springs- Disney Springs is perfect for date night or family day.
Orlando is the city that keeps on giving. There is always something new to experience. Take the time to truly enjoy this dream staycation. Book your Orlando Vacation Home now!