RVH_124 Sunset View Paradise
|Sleeps: 6||Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 3||Pets: 0|
About this listing
Please advise that painting of the building will start in this community beginning of May 2016 and is expected to be done by end of June 2016. Please call to see if your reservation will be affected.
Located in the upscale Reunion Resort community of The Villas North and overlooking the the Independence golf course designed by Tom Watson, this wonderful second floor, 3 bedroom vacation condo is close to Reunion's water park.
This condo is located in Building P, if you have friends or family looking to stay close by RVH_045 is located in Building O. RVH_122 is located in Building R.
This truly is a luxurious three-bedroom condominium. The spacious living room and dining area has been furnished to an extremely high standard. There is a sectional sofa, large 50" LED TV complete with a Blu-Ray player, and XBOX 360. There is also a fully functional kitchen which is very well equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The separate dining area has a beautiful dining table with seating for 6. Guests staying in this condo will enjoy luxury and comfort as no expense has been spared.
Large sliding patio doors lead out to your own over-sized terrace balcony with a table and seating for 4 along with two sun loungers where you can enjoy breakfast and evening drinks.
The Master en-suite bedroom has a luxury King bed, a LED HD TV and cable. There is a large walk in closet with an electronic safe, and a large en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, bath tub and a large walk in separate shower.
The second bedroom has a Queen bed, a wall mounted 32" flat-screen TV with cable. There is a large closet and an en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom has 2 Full beds and a flat-screen TV. There is a large closet and an en-suite bathroom.
Complimentary high speed wireless internet access is also available through out the condo.
Brief description of this condos facilities:
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local calls and US nationwide long distance calls
- FREE high speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Newly renovated with brand new furniture as of August 2013
- Overlooking Independence golf course designed by Tom Watson
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable TV in each bedroom
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Located on 2nd floor with elevator access
- Bedroom #1- King
- Bedroom #2- Queen
- Bedroom #3 – Full / Full
- 50" LED TV
- Blu-Ray Player
- XBOX 360
- Over-sized Terrace balcony
- Luxury patio table and 6 chairs
- Two sun loungers
- FREE use of pack’n’play and high chair and stroller
- Full size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
This condo is just 1.5 miles away from the main pool in the resort located at Seven Eagles. The Seven Eagles pool is the most popular within the resort and boasts two relaxing Jacuzzis with plenty of pool side seating. Enjoy pool side refreshments and dining at the Cove Bar and Grill, with a menu of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and smoothies, as well as a full barWhy book with Reunion Vacation Homes?
- Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest homes at affordable rates.
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_124
Walt Disney World 6 miles
Universal Studios 19 miles
Sea World 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions: (Click to view all terms and conditions)
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one time end of stay cleaning fee on stays less than 7 nights
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration: