The party leader confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions detailed below and shall be binding on the person(s) booking and intending to occupy the premises.
When a reservation is made via our website, it will be processed by our agents within 24 hours. At this time, the RENTER OF RECORD’s booking deposit of $150.00 (or other authorized amount) will be charged to the credit card given at the time of booking and a receipt will be sent to RENTER OF RECORD via the email provided. We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover as forms of credit card payments. For our records, we require a copy of the lead party member’s legal photo ID—must match the credit card user. PLEASE NOTE: If the travel dates are within 6 weeks, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
The balance of the RENTER OF RECORD’s reservation must be paid in full at least 6 weeks prior to the RENTER OF RECORD’s arrival date. We highly recommend the purchase of Travel Insurance to protect any monies paid that will not be refunded to you according to our cancellation terms. You can find more information about Travel Insurance here www.csatravelinsurance.com As stated above, a booking deposit of $150.00 is taken at the time of the RENTER OF RECORD’s booking, which is applied to the RENTER OF RECORD’s overall reservation total. To make a partial or final payment, please call or email our office to notify a reservation agent of the RENTER OF RECORD’s request. RENTER OF RECORD will receive a credit card authorization form for the amount the RENTER OF RECORD specifies via email to be completed; once completed, click ‘Save and Send’ and it will come back to Orlando Rent A Villa for processing.
FINAL BALANCE NOTIFICATION
As the RENTER OF RECORD’s 6 week window approaches, RENTER OF RECORD will receive email notification of the RENTER OF RECORD’s balance due, if applicable; included in this email, RENTER OF RECORD will find a credit card authorization form. This form should be returned prior to the 6 week pre-arrival due date. If the RENTER OF RECORD’s form is not received, we will attempt to reach RENTER OF RECORD via contact information RENTER OF RECORD have provided; should we not be able to obtain this form, The RENTER OF RECORD’s reservation could be subject to cancellation and forfeiture of the RENTER OF RECORD’s booking deposit. You may not purchase Travel Insurance once your final payment is made. Protect your investment and any other unforeseen circumstances such as injury, illness or travel delays.
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT CARD USERS
For guests using an international credit card (non-US account), a signature will be required on the charge receipt, in addition to the RENTER OF RECORD’s electronic signature. RENTER OF RECORD will receive a follow up email with a receipt included for the RENTER OF RECORD’s signature. Once signed, it will need to be sent back via the email or fax number included along with a copy of the RENTER OF RECORD’s legal photo ID, so the RENTER OF RECORD’s charge can be completed.
The rental period begins at 4PM on the RENTER OF RECORD’s scheduled arrival date and ends at 10AM on the RENTER OF RECORD’s scheduled departure date. Early arrivals, late departures, and extensions to reservations are not included in the RENTER OF RECORD’s agreement. Payment for these options, when applicable, is expected at the time of request and will need to be handled in the same manner described above. RENTER OF RECORD’s refusing to check out in a timely manner, without prior approval, will be charged a full nightly rate and/or reported to the appropriate sheriff’s office for removal according to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
The cleaning fee which is added to all reservations is the departure clean to ensure the home is cleaned and ready for next guest arrival. Should you find any cleaning issues upon your arrival, please call or email Orlando Rent A Villa and someone will assist you shortly.
Prior to each RENTER OF RECORD’s arrival, a home inspection is performed to ensure the home is neat and tidy, with major appliances and utilities in functioning order. Any maintenance items found to be in need of repair or not functioning properly will be scheduled for a maintenance work order by our team. While we attempt to rectify these issues prior to RENTER OF RECORD’s arrival, it is not always possible, and the work order will be scheduled for completion after your stay. If the RENTER OF RECORD wishes to report something regarding the home please call our office to schedule a work order.
PROPERTY PROTECTION FEE
A Property Damage Protection fee is charged to all reservations. This non-refundable fee covers accidental damages or breakage that may be caused to the property or its contents during RENTER OF RECORD’s stay. Any damages or breakage must be reported to Orlando Rent A Villa at RENTER OF RECORD’s earliest convenience, and before RENTER OF RECORD vacate the villa on RENTER OF RECORD’s departure date. At no time should any of the inventory items be removed from the villa. If there are missing items or damages caused intentionally, or due to neglect, RENTER OF RECORD will still be responsible for these and RENTER OF RECORD’s credit card on file will be charged to cover these additional expenses.
We reserve the right to charge RENTER OF RECORD’s(s’) credit card to cover vandalism, intentional damage or missing items.
We reserve the right to pursue a quest for recompense for any and all damages caused (not accidental), within 14 days of being served notice of same.
PASSPORTS AND VISAS
It is the responsibility of guests to ensure that all those traveling in the party have complied fully with all passport and visa requirements in place at the time of travel. Any failure in this respect may result in RENTER OF RECORD’s travel arrangements being amended or curtailed with consequential losses in respect of RENTER OF RECORD’s villa booking. In such circumstances, no liability attaches itself to Orlando Rent A Villa or the property owner.
No pets accepted in most homes. If the home reserved is pet friendly, RENTER OF RECORD will need to pay an additional and non-refundable Pet Fee in the amount of $150.00 (per pet), limit 2 unless otherwise noted.
RENTER OF RECORD understands a penalty of 250.00 will be charged to RENTER OF RECORD’s credit card on file, if pets are found in the property without prior approval and in a NON Pet-friendly property.
In the unfortunate event RENTER OF RECORD have to cancel the RENTER OF RECORD’s reservation, it is required that RENTER OF RECORD notify our office the RENTER OF RECORD’s intent to cancel the RENTER OF RECORD’s reservation in writing (email, fax or posted mail) prior to the RENTER OF RECORD’s final payment due date. We strongly encourage you to consider the purchase of trip insurance in order to protect your investment in the case of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness, injury or travel delays. Trip insurance also covers things such as rental car damages, lost or stolen property and cancellations due to natural disaster. Please see www.csatravelinsurance.com for more information.
Below our cancellation policy is delineated for the RENTER OF RECORD’s reference:
|6 WEEKS OR MORE PRIOR TO ARRIVAL||NO PENALTY|
|45-30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL||FORFEIT BOOKING DEPOSIT|
|29-15 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL||50% OF TOTAL RESERVATION COST|
|14 DAYS OR LESS||100 % OF TOTAL RESERVATION COST|
For the RENTER OF RECORD’s safety, all homes have a maximum occupancy that has been set according to recommendation from the Fire Marshall. Please make note of this occupancy level and ensure that it is not exceeded. If occupancy is found to be exceeded, additional guests will be required to vacate property to return the occupancy to the approved number of occupants or entire party will be asked to vacate the property.
|3 BEDROOM HOME SLEEPS 6 IN BEDS||MAX OCCUPANCY: 8|
|4 BEDROOM HOME SLEEPS 8 IN BEDS||MAX OCCUPANCY: 10|
|5 BEDROOM HOME SLEEPS 10 IN BEDS||MAX OCCUPANCY: 12|
|6 BEDROOM HOME SLEEPS 12 IN BEDS||MAX OCCUPANCY: 14|
Many unforeseen circumstances can occur prior to your arrival and during your stay. Protect you, your family and traveling companions in the case you should have to cancel your travel plans. We strongly recommend that RENTER OF RECORD have adequate Travel and Health Insurance for the duration of RENTER OF RECORD’s stay, to cover eventualities such as cancellation, accident, sickness and damage. Orlando Rent A Villa will not be held responsible for RENTER OF RECORD who do not purchase adequate travel insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances which may necessitate cancellation of RENTER OF RECORD’s holiday, or cause additional expense to be incurred by RENTER OF RECORD or members of RENTER OF RECORD’s party. If you have not made final payment for your reservation, and would like to purchase travel insurance, please phone our office 863-420-3332.
SEASONAL POOL HEAT FEE
*POOL HEAT IS OFFERED AND RECOMMENDED FROM OCTOBER TO MAY!
The swimming pool at the rental property can be heated during the rental period at an additional cost of $30 to $40 per day, plus applicable tax of 11-13.5%. It is recommended that RENTER OF RECORD contact Orlando Rent A Villa prior to arrival date to request pool heating, information letter, and pay for service. Same day turn on service can result in a few chilly days in the pool.
PLEASE NOTE: NO POOL HEATING WILL BE ACTIVATED WITHOUT SIGNED INFORMATION LETTER AND PRE-PAYMENT.
Pool heaters are set to temps from 85 to 88 degrees depending upon the capability of equipment, and run with the pool pump equipment to circulate the warmed water; pool pumps are set to run 8-10 hours per day, turning off at night and back on again the following morning. No requests for increase in temperature will be entertained. Pool heaters may take up to 48 hours to reach maximum temperatures, depending on outside temperatures.
PLEASE NOTE: IF THE OUTDOOR TEMPERATURE DROPS BELOW 55º, THE POOL HEATER WILL SHUT OFF AND WILL NOT COME ON AGAIN UNTIL TEMPERATURE RISES. THIS IS A SAFETY FEATURE AND CANNOT BE OVERRIDDEN.
Some rental properties have a pool blanket (a blue plastic cover) provided by the property owner. RENTER OF RECORD may place this insulating blanket over the pool at night to assist in heat retention. Pool blankets must be removed PRIOR to using the swimming pool. The blanket can be rolled up on the holder, if provided, or neatly folded or rolled for storage on the pool deck. Please do not leave the pool blanket outside the screen enclosure or in pool spa.
PLEASE NOTE: NOT ALL HOMES HAVE POOL BLANKETS. THESE BLANKETS ARE PURCHASED BY THE OWNERS. ORLANDO RENT A VILLA DOES NOT RENT OR CARRY EXTRA BLANKETS.
RENTER OF RECORD understands that the pool equipment is to be handled by professional only and is strictly “hands off” to RENTER OF RECORD. RENTER OF RECORD may not adjust the pool pump, timers, heater, turn levers or push buttons on any pool equipment.
Florida has a sub-tropical climate that comes with its own challenges regarding unwanted pests, both inside and outside the rental property. On the property owner’s behalf, Orlando Rent A Villa contracts licensed pest control professionals to perform services on a monthly basis. From time to time, additional service may be required; RENTER OF RECORD is to notify Orlando Rent A Villa at the earliest convenience, so service may be scheduled. If pest problem is found to be caused by RENTER OF RECORD’s negligence, any costs incurred for additional pest control and/or cleaning may be passed on to RENTER OF RECORD.
COMPLAINTS OR DISSATISFACTION
In the unlikely event of a complaint during RENTER OF RECORD’s stay, please contact Orlando Rent A Villa immediately. If the matter cannot be resolved RENTER OF RECORD should notify their travel agent within 14 days of the end of the rental period. If the problem has not been reported, as requested, Orlando Rent A Villa or the property owner cannot accept any responsibility. No refunds are granted for early departures or for malfunctioning mechanical or electrical equipment including (but not limited to): inoperable appliances, air-conditioning units, Pools and/or spas. No refunds will be given for community or road construction noise, or maintenance issues.
ADDITIONAL TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT:
1. RENTER OF RECORD must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
2. RENTER OF RECORD is provided with 1 key, if applicable, which is accessible via lock box at the residence. RENTER OF RECORD assumes responsibility for the whereabouts of said key. If key is lost damaged or broken, RENTER OF RECORD accepts financial responsibility for locksmith charges and applicable replacement costs.
3. Orlando Rent A Villa has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the RENTER OF RECORD violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The RENTER OF RECORD waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The RENTER OF RECORD shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
4. The rental property is privately owned and managed , whom reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
5. RENTER OF RECORD acknowledges that the rental property could, at some time, acquire bed bugs as a result of a previous RENTER OF RECORD’s occupancy. In the very rare event of the rental property acquiring bed bugs, RENTER OF RECORD cannot and will not hold Orlando Rent A Villa responsible for resulting damage or injury caused by bed bug activity. If necessary, Orlando Rent A Villa will assist the guest by providing alternate accommodations for the remainder of their stay.
6. The telephone carrier and resulting services offered is determined by the property owner. Orlando Rent A Villa assumes no responsibility for services offered. At any time during the RENTER OF RECORD’s stay, you find telephone service to be inoperable; it is the RENTER OF RECORD’s responsibility to notify Orlando Rent A Villa of the issue.
7. The RENTER OF RECORD shall maintain the premises in a good, clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The RENTER OF RECORD shall leave the premises neat and tidy at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined as being free from dirty dishes, used food items, excess garbage, shopping bags. RENTER OF RECORD shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The RENTER OF RECORD agree that Orlando Rent A Villa shall deduct costs of said services from the credit card on file, if RENTER OF RECORD cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
8. The RENTER OF RECORD shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins along the curb during their stay for pickup. Garbage is picked up early morning, so place bins to the curb after 5PM the night before designated pick up day, which can be found in GUEST BOOK located inside the rental property. Garbage that does not fit in the trash bin should not be left out for pick up; it will not be picked up and animals will have opportunity to get into it. Any fines incurred as a result of the trash bin being left at the road or outside, where applicable, will be charged to the RENTER OF RECORD’s credit card on file
9. The RENTER OF RECORD shall not sublet the property.
10. The RENTER OF RECORD shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The RENTER OF RECORD shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and RENTER OF RECORD shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM; pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum during these hours.
11. In accordance with state law, there shall be no smoking inside the premises. If home found to smell of smoke, the cost to fumigate/purify the home will be deducted from your credit card on file. PLEASE NOTE: GARAGES EQUIPPED WITH GAMES ROOMS ARE NON-SMOKING AREAS. Smoking is permitted outside the home. Please remove your discarded cigarette butts.
12. Orlando Rent A Villa shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used ’s family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the RENTER OF RECORD. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the RENTER OF RECORD arrives, the RENTER OF RECORD is free to use them.
13. The RENTER OF RECORD and RENTER OF RECORD’ Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless Orlando Rent A Villa against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. RENTER OF RECORD expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which Orlando Rent A Villa may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of RENTER OF RECORD, and that RENTER OF RECORD should purchase their own insurance for RENTER OF RECORD and Guests if such coverage is desired.
14. RENTER OF RECORD agree to pay all reasonable costs; attorney’s fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred enforcing this agreement.
15. RENTER OF RECORD expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that RENTER OF RECORD do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
16. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
17. If the property should go on the MARKET FOR SALE, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the RENTER OF RECORD’ stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the RENTER OF RECORD’s vacation. RENTER OF RECORD shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 10 am and 4 PM present or not.
18. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies, weather conditions or other commitments.
19. There shall be no refunds of rents due to an early departure based on the fact that the guest expectations were not met with the rental home assigned and provided.
20. It is the RENTER OF RECORD’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. RENTER OF RECORD agrees to have responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. RENTER OF RECORD is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and RENTER OF RECORD accepts fully the risks involved. RENTER OF RECORD is further notified to be cautious when exiting the rear of the home as the pool is open and in close proximity to the entry ways and can be a hazard. There are no permanent rails to prevent a fall into the pool.
21. RENTER OF RECORD agrees to keep doors and windows that are equipped with pool alarms closed at all times. It is a federal offense to tamper with the alarm to the patio door (if any) and smoke detectors. It carries a penalty of $5,000.00 or 5 years imprisonment. If any alarm is not working or ceases to work then it is RENTER OF RECORD’s responsibility to inform the office immediately. Please do not disconnect the alarms. Always keep the child safety netting in pool area erect (if any).
22. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
23. RENTER OF RECORD agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
24. RENTER OF RECORD shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
25. RENTER OF RECORD agrees not to access the “owner’s closet” (if applicable), even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
26. RENTER OF RECORD is advised that the property may contain a gas stove and cook top, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
27. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. If the home is multi-story, there will be a fire extinguisher on each level. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the RENTER OF RECORD to inform Orlando Rent A Villa immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. RENTER OF RECORD agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
28. The property has smoke detectors installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. RENTER OF RECORD will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition. Should smoke detectors found to be removed or damaged, RENTER OF RECORD will be charged $150.00 for tampering with safety equipment.
29. RENTER OF RECORD is advised that there may be no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
30. RENTER OF RECORD shall see to their own security while in the property by arming the alarm (if applicable), locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
31. Valuable items left behind by RENTER OF RECORD will be held for the RENTER OF RECORD and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the RENTER OF RECORD for return. If items are not claimed within 30 days of departure, they shall become the property of Orlando Rent A Villa. Orlando Rent A Villa shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
32. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen . No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
33. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
34. RENTER OF RECORD agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 72 degrees and heat shall not be set above 78, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
35. RENTER OF RECORD is hereby notified that service calls deemed to be caused by RENTER OF RECORD’s negligence will be paid at the expense of the RENTER OF RECORD, including a tampering fine of $150. I have fully read, understand and accept the above terms and conditions. I understand that I am solely and completely responsible for the actions of myself and ALL people or animals in or on the premises of the above described property. I accept full financial responsibility for any and all of the above terms and conditions set forth.
209 Ambersweet Way,
Davenport, FL. 33897
www.orlandorentavilla.com | 863-420-3332 | email@example.com