There has never been a better time to become a Walt Disney World® Resort Passholder. This year Walt Disney World® Florida celebrates it’s 50th Anniversary – “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” and there will be more magic than ever before.
Firstly, if you own a rental villa in the Orlando area, or you love to vacation here regularly, becoming an Annual Passholder might just be worth considering for your whole family. Secondly, single day tickets can prove costly, especially if you have a large family. Lastly, with an Annual Pass, you only have to visit a couple of times to make it worthwhile.
- Disney Pixie Dust Pass
- Disney Pirate Pass
- Disney Sorcerer Pass
- Disney Incredi-Pass
These passes are for Florida Residents and Florida homeowners only. Proof of address will be required. Prices start at $399/year, which is as little as $19/month with a down payment. All passes include:-
- Visit one or more Walt Disney World® theme park on the same day with an advance park reservation*
- Passes are valid for use most weekdays, subject to blockout dates including peak and holiday periods (with the exception of the Incredi-Pass. This pass has no blockout dates)
- Standard theme park parking
- Discounts on dining, merchandise and more
- Customize with add-ons like Disney PhotoPass® downloads and the Water Park and Sports option
For an extra $99/year you can include the water parks and sports option. This option includes the following additional features with NO blockout dates:-
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course
- FootGolf at Disney’s Oak Trail
- Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course (one round prior to 4:00 PM)
- Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course (one round prior to 4:00 PM)
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park – Currently Unavailable due to Covid 19 regulations
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Currently Unavailable due to Covid 19 regulations
In addition, Annual Passholders can enjoy discounts on food and beverages, merchandise and select events.
- Food and Beverage: Up to 20% off select dining
- Merchandise: Up to 20% off select merchandise
- Events & Experiences: Save on select tours, spa treatments, rounds of golf, after-hours events in the theme parks and more!
Additionally, with single day passes starting at $109 + tax per person, it makes sense to invest in an Annual Pass? As well as enjoying your rental villa, you and your family can enjoy multiple visits to Walt Disney World® whenever you visit throughout the year. Finally, if you would like more information, please contact our office and someone will be happy to assist.